Sunday, April 14, 2013

Idiocraty


No worries. Human nature will always prevent French people - you mean, Cheap people - to do the typical mistake of over-indebtedness.

Right now, 5 years after the worst Housing bubble of history, which put hundreds of thousand of people ruined on the streets, all orchestrated by greedy white collarts, still, the common people did not get it.

Already, if you do not bid ABOVE the bank appraisal, hoping for it to be close enough, you can compensate with your pocket money, you are no chance to get anything that has not rotten yet.

Ok, you get it,  our offer, that I thought was fair, has been rejected. No biggie, I am just surprised that  people never learn. I mean, I barely follow the world politic scene and this North Korea Insanity, I still should know that. People never learn.

Myself, I just don't get it.

Damn, I need to see this movie.

No comments :

Post a Comment