Sunday, May 25, 2014

In Love ... Again



I knew this year was about transitions, and surprises.
I did not expect this one :) Really ? no , I looked after it.


Tartan 37 under sail

Ok, we started again to look after sailboats. As usual we started low prices and cheap, and local. We are still in contact with a nice couple that own a classic Allied Princess 36. Long story short, I was stuck at home due to injury ... (Yes, this hip is bothering me again, after a killing gardening session - but I got this tree ! - not sure it was worth it though).
Anyway, following a thread after another, we finally end up (My wife is hooked too) to a wonderful tartan 37. Couple of issues : this boat is not in HI, and this boat is way more than the initial projected budget (about twice).
Well, what do you want to do when it is love at first sight ?

"Traces"
Omg. We are in a sea of troubles. Again.
I love it :)




No comments :

Post a Comment