Monday, April 21, 2014

My Name is Mud



Week #3 in the pocket, with 21 Miles total.
In fact, Yesterday I ran almost 2:30, which is fairly ling, and would match 15 miles easy on road.
But it was in the forest, and it was muuuudy.

It has been raining lately.

Bike tracks doesn't help...

And it is going up, and down... I will end up on my butt...

Overall, it was fun, the slippery parts made it challenging and ... slow.
Comparing to my last performance, I went as slow as a 3 loop run on a 2 loop's one.
This morning, no hip pain, but some unknown until yet right knee pain. My guess it was harder than I thought, and plus I am trying to change my gait and running with my glutes, and maybe my body is not adapted to this. But I am glad for the inexistent hip pain.
Cannot have it all.


No comments :

Post a Comment