Sunday, July 2, 2017

The July Project


I had quite some time to think a bit about things lately.
Vacations in Portugal helped.
It was actually a nice running playground. Even if I could not run as much as wanted.

Trail running in Portugal
Still fighting my various injuries, I am not yet able to trigger another training program for a major race, marathon or other. This is really frustrating. Roughly one year and half that I am limping.
It is time to act and reclaim my body.

Here is the project:

- Be Sober
- Eat Vegan
- Breath like the Ice Man
- Shower with cold water
- Drink Apple Cider Vinegar

Lately I heard that those practices can do miracles. Well, time to check them out.
To not bend the results, I will not change my calories intake, not my work out habits or running program (or what's left of it).

There is a rationale behind them. Mostly, you control the pH of your body and boost your immune system. Ideally, that would help to recover faster. As a bonus, I might lose some weight.

In any case, those are super healthy habits and I am curious how hard I can turn those practices into habits. As we are defined by those habits, if they are sustainable, it might be a good stepping stone for change.

And change is needed.




No comments :

Post a Comment