Saturday, April 4, 2015

Back on the boat


Today, I meet our boat again. Last time a huge surge blow up a couple of fenders. I tied her from all side now. This time, no surprises, all is in place.

Boat is still there, in the middle of his docklines web

Ran the engine, checked the batteries, the solar panel, the alternator, the toilet, the sink and water tanks, all electronics, the InReach Gps tracker, the Sat phone, the laptop and his Gps, the backup handled radio, recharged everything that could be, we have double batteries for all of those critical instruments. Checked the bilge, the engine, the rudder. 
Only question mark left is the data satphone connection and grib retrieval that failed me.
But it looks like ZyGrib had some server issues, then I might not be the internet connection.
I ll dig into it some more tonight.
 
Ensenada is waking up on Saturday afternoon

I realized I have plenty of pictures of the boat while sailing, but not so many of the inside.
Then, here is our kingdom for the next 3 weeks.

You can appreciate the full size shower-sink-toilet.
Good luck to take a bath.


Full size kitchen, with camping gaz in place of a normal galley.
I can say you can warm up pastas and make some coffee.
The rest will be trickier.

One of the sea bert is used as emergency gear stowage.
Ditch bag, liferaft, etc...

The salon, which transform itself magically into a diner room as well.

The best for the end. Captain quarters.
This is where the magic happen.

The boat is ready to go.
Just add some water.

No comments :

Post a Comment