Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Prepping


Because I do not like doing this at the last minute, I usually start to pile things in a corner to be sure I do not forget anything.
This time, the pile is already quite big.

Organizing, Thinking, ...

As always, I am taking way too much stuff. But, well, better safe than sorry.
Without specific order.

Laptop - Routing, Grib files, blog, coding if I really get bored.
Android tablet  - Movies and kindle, and GPS.
Speakers  - Music in the cabin.
Bluetooth boomer  - Music in the cockpit.
Kitchen timer  - This one is mechanical. it cannot fail !
Screwdrivers      - Lost a couple last time in the marina's water.
Italian coffee machine - we might get bored of lyophilized coffee .
Running flats - light and sticky, perfects for boating.
Camera  - In case we meet dolphins on the bow.
Rain Jacket and pants  - It might be raining.
Wind Jacket - It might be windy.
Running T-shirts    - Those are light and dry fast.
Hat  - Just another one, just in case.
Sunglasses  - A pair, in case I loose one.
Medication - All kind, with antibiotics, pain killers and lighter stuff. This time, I am ready.
Couple of sailing magazines  - I saved those , easy to read while under way.
Eric Tabarly's reference book copies - In case we decide to race it.
Usb head light - Easy to charge on the boat 12v.
usb cables, all format and plugs - Because of all the usb stuff I carry.
usb GPS for the laptop - Like more usb stuff.
Sailing gloves  - We might be sailing.
Working gloves - In case I want to moan the lawn on the boat.
Diesel filters 10microns  - We never have enough of those.
Chai Tea - Not sure I will find that in Mexico.
Outboard carburator - I did a cleaning here , hoping to get it working again there.
Sweaters and pull-over(3)   - Last time I was a little cold. But it was November.
Flashlights and batteries - Pack of 4. Should be enough.
Mexican coins - Because I had some leftover of last time.


Add some food, water and diesel, and we are ready to go !



No comments :

Post a Comment