Friday, May 15, 2015

Back to the iLife


There are few things that I miss while crossing an ocean.

Games of thrones is one of them.
With all the craziness of the preparation, I totally skipped the Netflix DVD release.

Unsurprisingly, I am super excited about this.

Today, I fixed that.
It is now on top of our queue.
I know, I know, this is totally uninteresting, in the big scheme of things, 
in our adventurous blogger stories.
Still ...

Surprisingly a good album, IMHO. 

Between this, and he new Faith No More album, I had to choose one ...
Like a symbol of coming back to the 'real' world.
For what it is worth (the 'real' world).
The "connected" world.

It is surprisingly easy to get hooked to the iLife again.
Like all that was just a short unreal parenthesis.
Opened. And closed.
18 days went in a blink of an eye.


No comments :

Post a Comment