Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The end of an adventure


With Gilles who just left, the crossing is officially over. It is time to relax, and reflect.
And because I cannot stop, plan.
But not too fast.
I had enough sailing for the next month or so. At the minimum.
For now, let's enjoy being back and on land.
Or should I say, an island.

Between this...

Back on my turf

And this ....


Leaving Ensenada, one month ago. Nervous ?

There was that:

Some wave action in the middle of nowhere.
Bigger than it seems. Sailors will appreciate.


Now, we have our boat here, and life will never be the same.
Who knows, we might even join a yacht club.

Now, slowly, we must to build a new routine.
And a mooring for the boat.
Who knows, we might even succeed (Hawaii inhabitants will appreciate).

Now,  this is another story.
Who knows, I might even tell this story in this blog.



No comments :

Post a Comment