Friday, July 10, 2015

Running again



I slowly starting to get back on tracks.
Honolulu marathon is the 13th December, almost a Christmas gift.
I plan to build a base before it, slowly, then focus on the last 3 months of a typical "Intermediate-1" training plan.

It looks like that:

12 Weeks training plan


To come into that safely, I would have to be in a 30 miles a week pace, which is actually quite a lot, specially on 3 days or 4 days. I am not planning of running more than 2 hours for the long runs, it is already plenty enough.
Those last couple of weeks I was averaging 20 miles/week, which is not that bad, but mostly on small runs of one hour top.
Now things are getting serious, I hope my recovery period is done, and I will be able to build some mileage.
Crazy enough, I will even try to go kitesurfing tomorrow.
This have been so long I did not try I am not sure I will be able to stick on the board.
Bah.
I might glue it or something.



No comments :

Post a Comment