Wednesday, December 23, 2015

4 years, 20 pounds and 2500 nautical miles later

There is something amazing in the fact that we now collect every dumb instant of our lives thanks to our always-on portable media units, and that "social" databases digest all that.
It allows us to backtrack 4 years in one glimpse and get this kind of flashback.

Before.
Octobre 2011
This was not our boat, and the coast line is the Californian one (or maybe Mexico?).
I am posing. I was merely deck hand at that point.

After.
November 2015
This is our boat, and the coast in the back is Hawaii.
I am drinking water because if someone has to be sober on the boat, that's the captain. (Really ? I am making that up obviously).

Well, rarely I agreed more with the saying that the (red) wine is only getting better with age.
Not sure where I would be in 4 years from now, but I cannot really imagine a more radical transformation. On the opposite, I cannot really imagine staying in place, physically and mentally.
Well, Facebook will be certainly still there to prove me right, or wrong.

No comments :

Post a Comment