Thursday, July 21, 2016

Running Lille - Part 2



Did another pseudo long run today. That time I had water, and I decided to push it a little further along the banks of la Deule.

Peniches

Still water

We have turtles here too. But in the zoo.

We have (2) Rhinos !

If you were wondering where the people are in the city a Friday afternoon,
they are in that Park. (There aren't that many parks after all)

My mum asked I take the 'Vieille Bourse' in picture as it is the most beautiful building in the city.
Here you go.



The run was overall alright, but I felt a start of pain in the hip when I stopped at the Zoo (No running here, please !) - The zoo is free, and quite small, but, hell, it is all about going back to those places I used to go, young and less young.
Then, I cut it short.
I am disappointed a bit. I did not run that much those last couple of weeks, and still, incapable of getting rid of this recurring flexor pain. 
I stretched almost two hours afterward, and now I am planning at least one hour of foam roller.
Jeez.
This is hopeless.


No comments :

Post a Comment