Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pain is back ..


And Back is pain.

Life is funny. Always ready to play tricks. I managed to score a couple of "long" sessions last week .. more than one hour or kitesurfing, maybe two hours of surfing. (Yes, at "work", the worst is over).
I was gloating again, How I beat this injury, now I could run forever, etc...
Because this is "racing" week, I decided to take it easy, went to the pool instead of running and did some gardening. Good idea.

Magic remedies. Ice and Advil.

One hour long swim (could not hold myself, I was feeling great) and lite Gardening (I am not really a gardener. What I call "gardening" was stump removal using a pick and an axe. Not really easy-peasy.) means back pain. And back pain conduct directly to psoas tenderness.
And now, at 4 days of my first race, I can barely walk. 
Like one year ago. Funny.

Hopefully the magic remedies will put me back on my feet tomorrow.
Crossing fingers.

No comments :

Post a Comment