Sunday, September 29, 2013

Painfully chilling out



The biggest issue when your entertainment - lifestyle relies on outdoor and exercising is to fill those days where your body is not fully responsive. We have been struggling with repetitive colds the last two weeks, and I got hit -again- this week-end. Worst, because I was snoring - sleeping on my back, I have been turned on my side by divine forces, and I ended up with a huge torticolis - stiff neck, that left my right side, neck to the shoulder paralyzed and painful.
By the way, those trapezius muscle are very sensitive and contracted when running, I should stretch them better (like the others muscles anyway).


Ulua Beach at 1PM. Windy.
After last week struggling with my psoas, now I am in pain due to my right shoulder. I feel like a broken old man. Well, even the wind was furious today (like every other day on the island) transforming our sunday pilgrim to the beach on the south in a sand storm struggle.

Last week, after the race, was real tough too.

View of our hotel room in Kanaapali

Life is not that easy in paradise ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment