Saturday, August 29, 2015

Running 101 : From the couch to my first marathon (12)


Run with Eric.

Or learn with the bests.
It should be pretty obvious at this point that there is actually a technique to run, specially if you want to run more and even more.

https://www.facebook.com/CoachEricOrton


My constant struggle with repetitive injuries, as soon as I increase speed or mileage, made me understand that something needed to be done.

Applying the basics techniques in his book, I am feeling better and better hitting the road again.Far from the long runs I was used to, but it is getting there.
Then, if the book helped like that, why not meet the author.
Even better, run with the author.

It is always an adventure to leave the comfort of home, specially Maui, how tempting, and I never did such training camps. That will be a first.

But isn't it worth it , for my first marathon ? First real one ?
I mean, the first marathon where I am actually running with proper running form.

I take that as a birthday gift.
Never too late to learn to run.
To run Forever and ever after.




No comments :

Post a Comment