Friday, October 23, 2015

Windvaning


Remember when we were stuck in the middle of the pacific with our mechanical pilot going only Port ? Well, I finally took the time to look at it.
I know, I know, I only slowly getting back interested into sailing.
This crossing took a lot of energy in preparation - months and months, and the mooring installation was ... not that easy. With my running going on, I barely take the time to check the weather for surf or wind.

Little rusty, but the stainless steel is holding good.

That was the faulty bolt. Sized.
Not surprisingly, the issue was actually a tweaking I did not know about. Calm at home, it looked obvious we could realign the paddle.
We will need a sea trial, but overall, that was something we should and could fixed at sea in 20 minutes.
Shame on my salty sea skills.



There was a holding screw totally sized.
Needed the big tools and some desperate moves to get it.

'Marin d'eau douce'. I decided to take it apart, just for fun. and make sure I can do it again at sea. I suppose if I can take it apart, and put it back together,  I should be fine.
If.

Getting there.
Well.
If you find this a tad boring, no offenses.
You can still watch LoL.

Semi Finals are there.

There is even a french guy playing.
YellowStar from Fntic - Fanatic.


Alright, he looks like a Korean, but he is French. And YellowStar do not refer to any jew reference, AFAIK, but maybe the fact that he looks Chinese and is a Star. Or something like that.
Those pseudos are silly anyway.

"He was two years old when he played on the Megadrive".
You cannot invent that.





No comments :

Post a Comment