Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blog 2012- Retrospective (5)


December 2012 - 3nd month and last one one the year -

-Where we learn that exercising does not make you lose weight.
But it makes you lean and mean. And helps. Mixing sports and activities is key, to trick the body and the mind into enjoying it.

- Where I felt like an Iron man.
After my 80 minutes run in San francisco. First time I realized my hip was getting better, and all this work was paying off. In fact, sooner than expected. (PT gives you a 6 month window to heal).

- Where I eat less on the route than at home.
Proof that my eating habits are getting better, I tends now to eat less when I am not counting calories than when I am counting. Even when I have to find food in restaurants or on the move. And I don't mind exercising in murky hotel fitness facilities.

- We learn that Santa can surf.
But dolphins too. And I got a double overhead waves in paddlesurf.

Lanes.

- When we realize that Maui is windy.
Very windy. Even in winter, where the wind supposedly disappears, you still enjoy 10 days streaks at 20 knots + and all kind of waves.


No comments :

Post a Comment