Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blog 2012- Retrospective (4)


November 2012 - Diet and fears -

-Where I learn that you feel lighter at 155 pounds than 175.
All training preparation starts by balancing your muscle mass with your lean body weight. In my case, that was pretty easy : too much fat !

-Diet is relatively easy.
But going over my fears and pre-made ideas , misconceptions of what is my ideal weight and my ideal behavior in society was not.

-Diet is not the goal.
The goal is too understand what you are eating, when and how much. After you can decide as an educated person. And, yes, it starts by counting calories and jumping often on the scale.

- A routine is easy to install
And it becomes pretty addictive. Pacing meals and snack, exercising ... Way easier than it sounds, but not that easy to find the time, or organize my time around it - to transform the ephemere in routine in life style.


Hookipa

-Still not ready for KSP.
Even when the event occurs at my home spot.

No comments :

Post a Comment