Monday, October 7, 2013

Back in business


The pain in the shoulder receded a bit. Enough to go for 2 easy runs this week-end. Still, I was pretty slow, I guess the last cold front that hit us was still on me. Anyway, what a relief to be able to move the body a bit.
I tried swimming at the beach, but after a couple of minutes, the pain - more like tension - came back, and i decided to not take any chance and call it off for now.

Home to Ohana Ranch - Single way


It is dry here. Cactus flourish.

As well as painted mailboxes

Some Flowers ...
And more. We are still in Hawaii, after all


Gonna see my chiro again tomorrow, and if nothing moved too much, this chapter will be closed for now.
Only training change overall, more stretching (Neck - Shoulder), more often.
Jeez.


No comments :

Post a Comment