Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Back on diet - part 3 - Back on track


After one week in California, I am back on my current plan, i.e. 2000 calories a day and 600 burn through exercise. So far, so good, I already lost a couple of pounds, it seems.

In this house, everyone, even the dog, is on a specific diet. Hard to resist, but right now, I am working on greed and temptation. At one point, I imagined to remove some food totally of my diet, like chocolate. Not that I cannot afford it, calories wise, just too hard to only take the recommended serving.
I don't know why it is so hard for me, I just cannot stop. 
I call this this the Pim's effect, where usually, I start by one and end up eating half of the box.

Barnaby's raw food diet


So far, so good. It is tempting, but I usually stay on the recommended dose. What I don't like in this approach is the constant surveillance, and guilt associated. I really prefer my lunch strategy, which is way more simple. Always the same thing at the same time. 
Well, if our dog can eat the same thing every day, why can't I ?

No comments :

Post a Comment