Monday, February 24, 2014

Trapezius



Nothing better than a magnificent sunrise on Maui Northsore to reboot a year.

Sunday Sunrise
Came back from Santa Monica with back pain, psoas pain and couple of more pounds. The back pain is string enough to decide me to rest for a couple of days. At this point, I reckon the typical patterns of a moved rib and contracted back (or trapezius).
To the point, I begin to wonder if all my problems do not have one unique source : My posture at work and the usage of the mouse.

After a quick visit to my favorite chiropractor, the ribs are back in place, and now I am back to strecht my back. I took a trackball instead of a mouse for now. And I am locking my trapezius with a yoga belt.
(http://www.ehow.com/video_12292585_ways-relax-tight-trapezius-muscle.html).

Lot of fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment