Saturday, February 8, 2014

Take me down to the Paradise City


...

Where Fitness thrives at each street corner

Where All stores are organics

Where stones are round ....

Where all Girls wear designer clothes

Where all kids wear designers clothes

Where everyone rides eBikes

Where everything is Organic (Chorus)

Where everything rhymes with Mindfulness

Where the Starbucks have wooden doors

Where Pottery is Yoga

Where Surf Shops flourishes

Where even benches are cool

And Laundromat have ATM inside

Where there is more Yoga centers than houses

Where everyone can become an Athlete

And Where the Walls are as cools as the benches...

Alright, you might have guessed, I went to do my laundry this morning, on Main Street.
*** Welcome to Santa Monica ! ***

I don't know why, but I cannot wait to go back on Maui !


No comments :

Post a Comment