Sunday, December 30, 2012

Blog 2012- Retrospective (3)


November 2012 - Start to act -

- Start to think.
Meditating or just reflecting on myself could help. Active meditation while running or swimming, relaxation during stretching are great tools to try to focus myself.

- Awareness.
Listen to my body. It is sending signals. Hunger, pain, tiredness. They all make sense, just have to pay attention.

- Reeducate my body.
Exercising is good. Exercising well is better. Do not forget some muscles. Do the postures using the right muscles. Be precise.

- Reeducate my spirit.
We are being told lies. Marketing lies, political lies. Anything that prevent this world to fall apart. Make your own documented guesses. And educate myself. Start reading books again, and not only Google crap.

- We are part of something bigger.
Think about the big picture and the world we are living into. We are setting up an example, and every little step matters. In concrete ? Eat less meat and burn less oil.


It is not all about fun. Do you think I like it ?
In case you think so, you are wrong ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment