Monday, November 11, 2013

Reset


With the week of vacation closed, and the January 19th date line approaching, it is time to get back to serious running. Note that I always ran at least 15 miles a week since I stopped my training program around one month ago. My loosing weight attempt of last month failed miserably with this week of sailing. I will try to continue to limit my food consumption to the same ratio during the second part of the marathon preparation.
Anyway,
It is time to get serious if I want to be able to make it.

I can do it !
I decided to go back to week #8 of the program with a long run of 14 miles. That will give me a couple of weeks of buffer just in case I slip.

14 Miles long run for this week


Here is the goal.



Maui Oceanfront Marathon
At the same time, the ocean is firing huge swell on our coast. Anyway, my priority goes for running, then we will see what I will be able to catch. One thing at a time.
Exciting!

No comments :

Post a Comment