Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Manifesto


I was thinking how I could summarize my orientation week at Riot. Except dodging people's colds - this is winter in California - to try to preserve my health for the incoming race, it was an eye-opening experience.

my new Cup.

In a nutshell, that is the first company that actually is structured around its principles. Usually, companies values are nice HR posts on the wall and that is all about it. Over there, they actually organize production around their values. They structures themselves around their values.


The Riot Manifesto

"Player First". Number one rule.
I am sure I will find plenty to complain about, I am french after all.
We do not need any good reason to complain. That is in our genes.
And nobody is perfect. Riot certainly isn't.
But so far, I am seduced.
At least, they are putting their money where their mouth is.
And I respect this.


No comments :

Post a Comment