Sunday, January 5, 2014

The natural experiment


Well, I have been struggling with this psoas tenditinis forever now. I am in better shape than ever, but still, after 20 Miles, I am limping. Good, I am ready to try the exotic stuff ;)


Aloe Vera : works for everything !

For a full month, I will be following those dietary supplements, supposedly helping joints and cartilage. In any case, cannot be worst or dangerous. It is not that expansive either, maybe 10-20$ for a month of caps. I can live with that.

Vitamin C could help
And MSM, Glucosamine are the official joints and cartilage builders

Quick Internet check-up, lots of stuff as always, but couple of supplements - plants come back and with - not surprisingly - lots of good reviews, from believers.

Test will be simple. One month of try. One marathon in the middle of it. Checking how it goes afterward. Recovery. Pain. Limping. Easy to compare left leg and right leg. As a bonus, my right shoulder is still bugging me, then it might help over there too, who knows.

Now, lets check of the placebo effect is for real ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment