Thursday, January 2, 2014

Recovery day...


Since last week the pain in my hip came back. I vaguely remember having been doing a 9 Miles run and 1:30 kitesurfing on the same day ;)
I guess I should not have ...
It was last Tuesday. The long run on Saturday did not arrange things and I was limping again on Sunday.
Grrrr.

I went then on full recovery state until the pain recede.
I could log a good one hour swim yesterday.

Swimming is the only allowed activity
when lower body is broken,
Boring but effective.
Helped for the diet on a New Year's Eve.
Right, you heard it, diet on a New Year's Eve.
Did a slow 5 Miles run today, to check things out.
I could not feel the pain before the run, a bit after.
Hopefully, tonight will be good and I will be able to go back on my training. Those are tapper weeks (Slow down and recovery in preparation for the race), but I still need to log 20 miles or so during the week.

Long run of "only" 9 Miles.
But, while limping, could be the longest 9 Miles ever ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment