Saturday, January 17, 2015

Back at work



Jumped on the occasion to be in California for work and to have a blessed three days week end to cross the border and check on our Boat. The bus ride down there was alright, still a little long : Door to door was around 12 hours, but it was a Friday night. 

The huge Mexican flag is swinging with the light morning breeze

You can expect a few more posts about the projects I have for this week, Autopilot and new Jib halyard are on the menu, Hopefully I will have the time for one or two sail, and maybe a try out of the Drogue, if we have enough wind,


Boat is as before, and I am getting ready for some work.
There is quite a surge in this marina, and I might move the boat elsewhere. I already lost 3 fenders :(. The hull is fine though. Engine started right away and was pumping water and fuel like it was brand new. Knowing that it has already almost years old, it still amaze me. Overall, no real bad surprises.
A bottom clean, maybe new zincs, a trip to Costco and I could go tomorrow.
Alright, time to go to work !

No comments :

Post a Comment