Saturday, December 21, 2013

Could have been the last one of the long runs...


As I am closing week #13 of my training plan.
However, I have one bonus week. I need to check if this is better to have 3 weeks of 'Taper' activities instead of 2, or add another long run, maybe 20 miles ?

Anyway, this one was fun.
I tried to keep a marathon pace, around a stable heart rate of 120. I was getting tired toward the end, but at least I did not fade that much this time.

Early morning, but those guys were already very noisy.

The light was incredible this morning

Haleakala

Clouds streams

This is the fence I jumped a couple of weeks ago
Those Ka' Ohana O Kahikinui are not cool.
not at all.

No Sign Hunting.
It is dead already.

South shore. Amazing.

The place is crappy,
but the view is magnificent.

Maui Vineyard Tourist Attraction
Except to get wasted at the Wine Tasting,
Doesn't seem to be worth it.

Long run Summary.
Hey, I did a Half Marathon in less than 2 hours ;)


Gosh, I feel tired now.

No comments :

Post a Comment