Saturday, September 20, 2014

1000 Miles ?


Running a bit again. 
No wind, No waves and spending a little more time than usual with the family - I am leaving back from California - Again - at the end of the month. Running and swimming is the best balanced time/effort/reward.

Alright, I joined Strava a little late, then some "performances" of 2013 are not accounted for.
I estimated around 300 miles in 2013 (200 are accounted officially), and with almost 700 miles this year,
I am topping 1000 miles, roughly. 1600 Kilometers for the frenchies around.



Stats do not lie

The peak of earlier this year matches with the marathon training and a crazy month in California when I actually ran really a lot. Not much else to do :)


This is for 2014.


Nothing to be excited about, my priority is still to get ready for the crossing in November, then it is likely to go down again. We will see. Now, there is less work on the boat to be done, if the shaking down cruise goes well, then I might have more time.
Bottom line, I still love to run.
Actually, I am warming up right now to go for 2 hour run in the Makawao Forest.
Yeah !

No comments :

Post a Comment