Sunday, September 7, 2014

Last Stop


This would be my last time on Maui before the passage, still planned for November.
In the mean time, I enjoy the beauty of the island.

From the sky

Our sunday spot, Ulua Beach

Nothing really planned for those next 3 weeks here. I am gonna get back on my typical training - Running  Swimming - KiteSurfing - Gardening- and relax.

I decided to push back the Honolulu marathon to another year. The timing doesn't fit anymore with the passage that has been push back to November. But there is another one, on big Island, around March. I could lose a couple of pounds too. Every time I go to California for more than 3 weeks, I come back with one pound more. Less training, diet more irregular, I guess.
But, well, One thing at a time.
Now relax - September, get ready - October and jump - November.
And the jump is quite big.
Let's call it a Leap of Faith :)




No comments :

Post a Comment