Thursday, March 19, 2015

D-Day -2 : Doubts



Marathon is two days from now, and it looks unachievable right now.
The fact I did one last year actually do not help at all. You would think it will bring confidence, but it seems, this is the same story over and over again.
Pain in the hip. Cold last week. Tired. Not feeling ready, with cutting the training short.
Well, there is no stepping back.

Well, he said it.

Did not run for a half a week, barely did anything. Which is to be expected, this is taper week - the calm before the storm. Unfortunately, I do not deal very well with inactivity. And there is so much things going on, as I am flying in less than two weeks to California, and this time to come back by boat.
Just have to survive this damn run.
It is obvious at this point, I gave up on my less than 4 hours run. Let s just keep that for the Honolulu marathon at the end of the year. One thing at the time.
Again, history repeats itself, and I will be happy to finish it.
Just finish it without walking.
Let's hope in this case, history will repeat itself too :)


No comments :

Post a Comment