Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Why did i start this blog ? Part 2.

Hookipa. Home spot.


I do have a dream. I do have several, in fact. Maybe I should write another blog just about them.
I do not lose them off my sight. But I am trying to live in the present , where I am .
Right now, I am in Maui, Hawaii. It is slow paced, isolated, boring kind of. Except if you like the water.
Lucky me, I like it. A lot.
Now I do have a goal, which is a step forward those dreams.
This goal is a conscious decision of several sacrifices I have to make to go toward them.

Pete Cabrinha knows to kite and surf.


Ok. Stop with the pseudo poetic jazz.
Back to bullet points:

I want:

- To kite better
- To surf  bigger
- To sail further

I need

- A Fix for my hip flexors
- More paddle power , More stamina, More water time
- Find a way to prepare our boat and to practice on it

Then, I built a plan, centered around 3 ideas. Nothing new. What is new is the awareness of those obvious ideas and the will to realize and sustain them. I am still unsure of the real factor that bring facts to consciousness, or not. We are overwhelmed by ideas, desires, frustrations, but sometime, a deep breach opens and you begin to act and really mean it. And you do believe so strong in those ideas, that you can share them and defend them. I think the capability to share is a fundamental step in the real commitment to a cause or a goal. Still, the original trigger is usually the primal fear, but again, we live with this fear all the time... Why sometime we touch the bottom and rebound, and other time we just go through the bottom deeper and deeper. I do believe if you manage to trigger this evidence, you are in reach of your dreams.


This guy dream is to move this rock from Hawaii to the California. Good luck.

Now, it is time to take a small break from this blog for a couple of weeks. I have a couple of books to read, some friends who are coming to visit. No worries, next post will be about those 3 ideas, and the path for redemption.

No comments :

Post a Comment