Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Why you wont tell us ?

Alright,
It was supposed to be public, remember. For accountability.
But remember, what matters is the paddle out.

TADA!
It is all about the number 2.

Double overhead, it is twice overhead (Yeah!). Two times 6 feet.
Two hours.
Two years.



I want to be able to paddle out in 12 feet waves, have fun, ride some, and be able to have fun for two hours.


I want to be able to ride with my kites, during two hours and take as many waves that i can, and shred double overhead sets.

I want to be able to sail our boat for two weeks along the California coast.

I want to be able to do sailing legs for at least 2 days offshore by myself.


I want to do the Baja Ha Ha, twice the Ha, twice the fun.


I want to be able to do that in the next two years.


Now, in the next post, I will explain why it will not be that easy ;)
Just in case, you thought it would be.
And we will start to talk about the details ... You know... Training, Nutrition, Sailing ...
Because it is all about the details .. You know... Walking the path.
And if you were thinking (like me, in fact) that this is quite a lot, well, just imagine what is the end of the road ... what is my dream ?
By the way, what is yours ?

No comments :

Post a Comment