Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Marathoner


I am a marathoner.
I am a marathoner.
I am a marathoner.

It has been quite a ride, but I eventually decided to give it a go. I am reading - practicing - ...

The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer
by David Whitsett

"Make the commitment. And start telling your family and friends that you are a marathoner and tell them which marathon you are going to run."

Kinda remind me what I did for my diet. And why I need this blog. Accountability.
Now, I have been running for quite a while now, but I have started yesterday my former training.

Autoportrait on Lower Kula Road today.

I need to cut this beard.
Can you really run a marathon after 16 weeks of training if you are capable today to run 30 minutes at a slow jog pace ? They say it so.
Any chance they might be right ?

No comments :

Post a Comment