Monday, July 8, 2013

Reboot


Reboot.
Rebirth.
Rewind.
Rerun.

Lots of things happened in this month of July. I know, not an excuse to let you down, but , well, we do what we can ...
First, I will need this blog again. More details about that later. Still, I am struggling with time (isn't it the real resource you cannot buy ?), and I need a new format for it.
The new blog : Short, and to the point. Like today. ** sic **

Now, the real news. House has been bought, Boat has been sold. No more strings attached in California, the move on Maui is complete (Still need my Hawaiian driving license, but I have a new phone number in 808).


On the move again. Who said we would need a truck ?


And the obvious conclusion  : To keep this interesting, I will need a new plan.


No comments :

Post a Comment