Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oxnard - Day 11


Better safe than sorry as they say.
I have decided to go safe and replace all this crap.
Hitting it on the early morning - 6AM, and running to Ventura to start a "normal" working day in a "shared" working place. Ideal for startup and young professional, at least I have a good internet.

First, I need to remove this thing.
My interest is under iot.

Seriously ?

At night, when bored (sic), I do the easy stuff.
Replaced the light by LED.
Broke the Chart light (non LED anyway)

finished the stove hosing

And spend a while to try to figure my new solar charger.
Well, no luck, only one battery at a time.

Living on the hard, at the yard, is a little bit like camping on a parking lot.
Well, I do not have water aboard, but now I have 110v since I routed a 50' extension cord.
Planning to go back on Maui next week (yeah !), I am running out of time to finish all this stuff...
But, yes, we are already talking about delaying the passage... :(


No comments :

Post a Comment