Saturday, July 5, 2014

Oxnard - Day 5


Pretty much an usual day for me, got up early, started to work on electrical and nav lights. Down the rabbit hole, ended up cleaning the ground tackle. To realize it was all garbage, and I will have to buy a new one. Another 400$ on top of everything else.
I guess that's the way it goes.

There is a short in my running lights... Well...

Tracing the cables... it is getting messier.

Ok, I need to pull off the chains. 3 of them.
And all rusty. Good to be thrown away.

This one looked a little bit like an alien.
All rusty, it was one block stuck.
This swiwel was a b....

Finally toward the end of the day, everything came together...

New led dome in the head

Let there be lights !
It was the 4th of July, France lost against Germany,
And I had one flag in stock, the previous owner was a believer

Got blessed by great fireworks from the cockpit of the boat.

Pretty good day after all.

No comments :

Post a Comment