Monday, July 7, 2014

Oxnard - Day 7


Did not do as much as I wanted, and lost a lot of time to try to find a propane stove that will fit on top of the gimbaled stove. I guess after 3 days of intense work, it is ok to slow down a bit.
Climbing the mast is always an experience, even if this time I did not have to go to the top...top.

Climbing the mast

At the spreaders,
taking a break

She is even prettier from above.
Hum, don't mind the mess.

The new Halyard .. couple hours after...
Stripping the biat from old stuff.
The alcohol container. It was not empty.(??!!?)

The galley without alcohol burners.
I might try a refit to propane later on.
Emergency stuff is now ready to be used. Port side.

Starboardside.

Finally took the time for fix the ladder.
No need to be a monkey anymore.

Tomorrow, back in Santa Monica.
Hopefully to get the parts I miss and quickly work on those engine cables.
That becomes to be annoying.


No comments :

Post a Comment