Monday, July 21, 2014

Oxnard - Day 13


Another very busy day.
I think I worked 15 hours straight without barely pausing.
I really now that, in my line of work, I have been used to this kind of "Crunch" and it seems normal to me, actually. I guess everything makes sense now :)


Fixed my VHF, needed some soldering.
Ready for a radio check.

Most of the day was spent installing the solar panel

And the charger.
All is working as expected.

Nothing to be seen. Re-knoted the keel line.
Now we can bring it in entirely.

After cleaning, and a straight cut,  here is the target.
We have to drill this frozen pin.

After one hour and lots of sweat, we are there.
Future will tell it was not enough.

Long live my special unbreakable drill.
Good day overall, with tangible progress.
Only 3 days left in California.
Happy to get back, of course, but worried that I won't have enough time to close it all before leaving.


No comments :

Post a Comment