Sunday, October 5, 2014

Conification


A typical Sunday. Still cannot sail, but there was no wind anyway. The marina was super busy with all motorboat people cruising around. I was hoping to join the traffic jam on my dinghy, but it ended up pretty badly. I went as far as installing everything, gaz tank, etc.. and fail to start the engine. I eventually pulled down the carburetor and added this to the infinite list of things that I might do later.





 I was playing with the idea to go for a run, but eventually felt too tired, and my back is hurting to be crawling and working all the time. I needed a rest. usually, to rest I make cones.

Building cones on Deck

Or in the cabin.

I think I am around 20 now, something little less than 20%.
Way to go.
Tomorrow morning, this is the engine-shaft alignment, and if everything is good, I might end early work to try to go for a quick sail in the end of the afternoon.
If there is wind.
This all thing is nothing but learning patience.
This is hard.


No comments :

Post a Comment