Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Running hot



A new step in this emotional roller-coaster.
As I was motoring on idle in the marina to my slip I realized the engine was running a little hotter than before. Of course, I am not sure, because I did not write down the actual temperature it was running before.(I thought I did though).
Anyway, maybe I ma paranoid or just genuinely right. Asked an expert, told me, I quote:
"It is a little hot". As it was by email, it is hard to decipher if it is a real issue or he was joking.
I will go with the simplest approach : It is a little hot, but if it doesn't to go higher nothing to worry about.


Around 200F.
But while idling. Not that good of a sign.

I guess, too bad, I am already worried.

32 cones done, and the first part of the drogue series.

On the good news side, I eventually finished my first 32 cones on the 5/8 line. Ended up to be way faster than expected.
You can use this part as rudder emergency system. I am curious to see if that works. We might try to find out this week-end.
If the engine works.
**sick**



No comments :

Post a Comment