Friday, October 3, 2014

Not sinking, AFAIK


After a crazy day to work and fix the leak on the rudder plate, I am finally back on the water. Not that the boat is usable just yet, we need to align the shaft of the engine, and for this, the boat need to sit at least one day on  the water. As people are not working on week-ends, I will sit at the dock.
But this is already a big step.

Finally !

Before. Actually not much corrosion, mostly marine growth.

After


Before.

After.

While waiting for the crane, I took the time to clean and finish my bilge arrangement. I guess, it is better to have your bilge pumps working when you go back on the water and your boat is leaking.


New bilge arrangement.

Stuck in the marina this week-end, but still plenty to do. On the fun side of things, I am gonna try to setup my dinghy and my outboard, 
I might even be able to cruise around !

No comments :

Post a Comment