Monday, October 6, 2014

Episode IV : A New Home



I know, I know, I used to work at Lucas Arts.
Not much going on today, typical day at work in a Starbucks.
No, I almost forgot:

The boat moves.

Bolted.
Unfortunately, those bolts are not the definitive ones, but that's a good step forward.
And actually, I moved it to his new home at lunch time.
The water temp of the engine looked a little on the high side to me (but this is kind of my obsession), hopefully, that won't be an issue eventually. Need to check the fluid levels.


Docked.
My docking skills were rusty and I mismatched Forward/Backward, I guess I played too much with my transmission in the bilge, where it is inverted, then the actual docking ended up a little sketchy.
But no harm done this time, and no bruises. Except my pride.


Fogged.
However, the weather is not that good, foggy and no wind, too much heat.
I might still try to go for a quick sail test later this afternoon.
We will see. It would be sweet.

No comments :

Post a Comment