Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dieting on the move



Weirdly enough, When I travel for work, I usually lose weight. Those time, I do not count calories. I approximate. Which is kind of a traumatic experience for an engineer, I concede. Surprising enough, It seems I am eating less than at home. My first guess is , when I am counting calories at Home, If i come short at night time, I will indulge myself with some cookie, glass of wine, anything to bring me close to the target.


Starbuck bistro box : 480 calories

On the opposite, when I am eating outside, I am always a little afraid to over eat, and ends up, even without conscious restriction except than some common sense, to eat less certainly. Knowing the food helps. Who would have guesses that there is almost 500 calories in a small starbuck proteins box ? And this should be my lunch ;)

Another thing that helps is that nowadays every hotel got a fitness cage. Usually small, and deserted, those are usually open 24/24, and it is easy in those boring stay to find one hour to go run and do some work.

Argonaut's "fitness center"

Paradoxically, being out of home free at lot of time, and I certainly exercise more than usual.

Last but not least, the five fingers packs super easy and I can take them all the time, even in the smallest bag.


No excuses !


No comments :

Post a Comment