Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Training Weapon


After a couple of weeks of rental and trying different shape and size, I eventually got a Naish Hokua 9'0, officially to work on my core,  unofficially to have fun.

Happy Birthday !

And yes, it was my birthday present for my 40's. Thanks everybody who participated to the gift !


Still have issue on a right drop on a surfboard. Way easier on a paddle board.

Love this board. Got already double overhead sets on Thursday late afternoon. This weekend was a little smaller, still very fun.
Judge yourself.


Lanes. 4-6 feet. Clean once in a while.

BIg Thanks to my wife for those pictures !

Right, Left, Right, Decide. This one, I am not gonna make it.


Great week end overall, except the KSP did not start yet.


Wind, no wind, you need a tool for every day ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment