Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Forrest gump on steroids


Well, not really, but I liked this title.


Last week, while in San Francisco for work, I woke up early (like all the others days in fact), And went for a small run. Did not have any plan, just wanted to run along the docks. Ended up to push it through the golden gate pillar. Only issue, I was already 40 minutes in, which is usually my limit, and had to come back.

I forgot how beautiful the Bay was

I guess I was just following the pace and enjoying the view. My only concern was for my hip. Would it hold ? And it did. After stretching, I felt more my sore muscles and foot skin blisters than anything else. I thought I was cured. Well, the day after, I could still feel it, then I revisited this opinion by : It is way better. I can now run 7 miles at a 5 mph pace (which is quite slow, I agree). However, running 80 minutes is way more than I Ever did in a long long time.

Now I am reading this:



What is the next step ?


No comments :

Post a Comment