Monday, August 4, 2014

Double check


This week-end, I came back to my roots. The Makawao Forest.
Easy 2 laps, always surprising for some hikers that find one loop already more than enough.
You should see their face as I passed them 4 times ...

Not too muddy

Ideal conditions

Without really racing it,
I ended up just a little above 2 hours.


I know you love stats

Comparing to one year ago, during the marathon training, Week #3. At that time, I did more than 2:30.
Cool, in one year, I got 25 min back on a 2.5 hour run.
Even if I don't run as much as a before, it looks like I am already way better than 1 month in my last marathon training.
It is encouraging.

Just in case I manage to find the time to train and run another marathon this year.
(does not look good so far !).

No comments :

Post a Comment