Monday, November 10, 2014

D-Day - 2 : Up and Downs


When I thought I was done with the critical stuff, ... Did I talk before about the emotional roller coaster ?
On the good side, I finally got the WeatherFax system to work.

Weather Fax Setup

On the bad side of things, I realized my alternator is not charging my batteries anymore. I can only suppose I tripped on a wire by accident somewhere. The alternator is working fine, which is good, but somehow the juice does not go back to the batteries.
I have the electrician coming tomorrow morning, in case I don't find it myself tonight.

Of course it is ugly and corroded, but so far, it was working.
I think.
Well, there is always a backup plan , which would be a small gazoline generator, Should not be longer to get than another trip to Costco. 
Let's cross fingers.
Has been a while they all been crossed in every yoga boat direction possible.
Gosh, I am extenuated, and the trip did not start yet.




No comments :

Post a Comment