Sunday, November 18, 2012

Addict


Addict to write in this blog ? Certainly. Some people write in notebooks all day long (not calling anyone's name here ;). Catharsis ? Analysis ?

Maybe, but no, today, it is about being addict to my new lifestyle.

Not this addiction. Not yet.


Today was Sunday.
First, I overslept. Woke up at 8:30 instead of 6:30 (roughly).
Got a Pancake for a change. Only one. Felt hungry almost 30 min after breakfast.
Got a late Lunch as we were shilling at the beach. (Too hard). Got some nice family time there, but one hour late lunch really screwed my metabolism it seems.
Went shopping all afternoon. Barely no exercise, except a 10 min swimm at the beach. It was rest day.

Rest day is killing me.

Felt without energy, half sleepy all afternoon. Overate globally all day, to reach more calories than usual without doing any sport. Nonsense.

We managed to eat diner as usual, in the good days (7:30) -  I know compared to french habits, it is time for the "aperitif". Lots of american are eating around 6 or 6:30 here.
Now I feel better. My body revives.

I am an addict. 
To exercise at least one hour a day. 
To get up early. 
To eat on time. 
To eat healthy.
I am screwed.


Did not eat this anymore as long as I can remember. 
I have a short term memory though.

It made think of this:


STOKING THE METABOLIC MACHINE To avoid lethargy, fatigue, and a loss of mental focus between meals, it’s important to continue to feed yourself light snacks to keep your metabolism churning at its peak. Develop a habit of light grazing— eating small snacks throughout the day.

Roll, Rich (2012-05-22). Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age

The Metabolic Machine. Mine got it s own rhythm. And I cannot change it. Even for a Sunday, a rest day.
I am so screwed. For the rest of my life, I will have to get up early and kite or surf everyday.
I will have no more a normal life.
I am an addict ;)





No comments :

Post a Comment