Friday, November 30, 2012

(relatively) Easy Diet explained (1) : Fears (4)


Not cool.
Well, it was an issue for me. I always wanted to be the coolest guy in the world. I tried very hard, believe me. I did a lot of things I should not have to be 'Cool'. I guess we all have. On a diet, you cannot drink to much. I mean, more than a glass or two. And not every day. And that's not cool, in a society, where the social aspect goes through drinking, mostly.

Salute!

And you cannot eat everything too much. You may have to say 'No' when people ask you gently to server you again ... What ? You do not like What I have cooked for you ?

Yup. Not cool. And they are all jealous of you, Right ? Because you are doing it ! feeling better, looking thinner, in better shape that them. Then they will put you aside. You are not like them anymore.

Wrong. I was projecting on others what I would have felt before the diet, looking at someone in better shape than me. Envious. Not them. Me. Typical. Usually you fear from others your own fears that you project. Whats really going on ? They do not care, do they ? It is a free country. Don't want to get drunk ? Just don't. I realized that If i stop worrying about others opinion, there was really no issues.


Diet Crawl ?

Just be honest. Tell them, write a blog. Who knows. You may help someone to a step in the same direction. Now you will have a "diet" buddy. No more a "crawling bar" buddy.

Being honest with myself and with others, I found was the key to go over this fear of being rejected.

No comments :

Post a Comment